Love it!

I have used this for a long time! It goes on smooth, rarely smudges, and they have great colors! Plus, it's under $10, how can you beat that?
    Love_Sarahxoxo | 25 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

great product

This wears great and stays on all day. I don't have to worry about it smudging or running. I has a great selection of colors(I love the jade).
    katerwalt | 6 reviews

I love this Eyeliner

this is the only eyeliner i use i have it in brown and black.. it goes on real smooth and doesn`t smudge. its under 10$ and makes you look great and last all day!
    stonedbunii | 3 reviews

• 16 Best Eyeliners under $10

My ONLY eye liner.

I have been using this product for years and nothing else compares to it. It goes on smooth, does not smudge and last all day. I wish it still came in Bronze because it made my blue eyes pop!
    Trisjenkins | 3 reviews

AMAZING!

When they say it's unstoppable you really mean it! It never comes off untill to take it off! I depend on it everyday=]
    itsgirlygirl101 | 4 reviews

Fantastic - Smudgeproof

I love this product...it is smudgeproof and I love the look I get when I use it. Easy to control...unbeatable!
    gmaJudi | 3 reviews