• 16 Best Eyeliners under $10

This Is a Very Good Affordable Drug Store Eyeliner

I recently bought this very good Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner in Espresso and I put it on only my right lid to test how long it would stay on without fading and or smudging and after 8 hours it was still totally the same,I even slept with it on and only after 12 hours did it smudge slightly. The color is a great black brown especially for those of us with light,warm toned skin,and even though i...read moret doesn't have a built in sharpener and or smudger,I use the ones from my Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Definer,which I also really love but they unfortunately don't have a black brown .I don't usually intentionally smudge my eyeliner though. Also I don't understand why some women say that you can't apply this eyeliner on the lid in a precise line without intentionally smudging it.
    Randi65 | 6 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

• 16 Best Eyeliners under $10

Not Impressed

My g/f said this is the best eyeliner but I found it too greasy in application. I still prefer Revlon Colorstay eyeliner. It actually costs less than Maybelline Unstoppable and it's a better product.
    trishsterette | 84 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful