6 Simple Moves for Very Sexy Legs
When it comes to leg workouts for women, these 6 simple exercises are all you need for immediate results
Move 1: Weighted reverse lungeWhat it works: Quads, glutes
How to do it:
• Stand with your feet shoulder width apart.
• Hold one 15-pound weight in your right hand, next to your body.
• Step back with your left foot bending your knees until you're in a lunge position.
• Squeeze your glutes as you step back to the starting position.
• Repeat nine more times, for a total of 10 reps.
• Switch sides; place the weight in your left hand and step back on your right. Again, do 10 repetitions.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Move 2: Wall squat with leg extension