Blinc Lash Primer

As low as

12 Best Makeup Primers

8.5

Editor's Rating & Review

A long, spiraled wand delivers white cream to individual lashes. Drying fast and nearly clear, the fragrance-free formula easily blends in with most mascaras for quick volume without clumping. The large container's mix of nourishing vitamin E and fortifying panthenol curb sticker shock (even though it's still cheaper than Urban Decay). Plus, we love that there are ingredients to hold pre-set curls. If only it were more widely available...
Reviewed by the Total Beauty editorial team on 09/21/2007
How we review products

Blinc Lash Primer Reviews

A+ blinc mascara primer

Best lash primer hands down. My HG used to be L├óncome Cils Booster, which is also fantastic. But the blinc primer along with my HG MUFE Mascara, people ask me if I am wearing eyelashes-Which I find to be a great compliment at 47!...Plus, it is good for the health of my lashes at it claims. — 10 months, 3 weeks ago
    hlespier | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

Your Rating & Reviews