Nuskin AgeLoc

I have tried hundreds of products in the last 10 years, and this is the first one that I could see a transformation in less than 1 week! I would highly recommend this product! I am hooked and have been telling all my friends about it!
    Jakita | 2 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  16 of 23 people said helpful

Better than any product I've ever used!

I am what you would call a product junkie...if you saw my bathroom counter you would wonder "How much does this lady spend on just face cream?" I would spend thousands of dollars on beauty products and honestly, whole-heartedly, this has changed the texture, appearance, pore-size and luminosity of my facial skin! I wouldn't go without it now, and to top it off, I'm saving money because I will not be trying ANYTHING else!!
    skincareyogi | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 5 people said helpful

This product rocks.

I feel and look younger.
    allencrow | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

• 9 Best At-Home Microdermabrasion Products

Miracle Serum is totally addictive

I've been using this product on half my face for a couple weeks to see if it really makes a difference. Everybody can visibly notice an improvement in radiance. It faded my age spots and reduced my wrinkles on the treated side. I've tried a lot of different things, and this product actually lives up to its promises! And best of all, it doesn't hurt to use, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It just made my face seem like it did when I was a kid again. Truly incredible!
    spabeauty | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  7 of 7 people said helpful

Back to YOUTH

It is far better to be 70 years young with ageLOC Future Serum, than to be 40 years old without it. These Nu Skin Products are simple to use, & honestly do make us look and feel many years younger! My 85 year old Dad, my 60 year old Husband & myself, my 25 year old daughter... three generations are experiencing amazing benefits! Thank you for transforming our skin to more youthful appearance with day and night application! We love how it stops aging!!
    Lori_Art | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

ageLOC Super Serum is the BEST BEAUTY PRODUCT ON THE PLANET!

This is, hands down, the best product anywhere. Face lift in a bottle at the gene level. Doesn't get much better than that. This is the best product on the planet without a doubt.
    Just_Nailz_Deb | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 3 people said helpful

• 23 Worst Anti-Aging Products

Love it! Love it! LOVE it!

I love this product! I have used it for the past 2-1/2 months! Won't go without it now. It makes my skin feel wonderful and look younger! I am so excited about the complements I am getting from people about my skin. They want to know what I am doing! A++ Nu Skin! Thanks for saving my skin! Can you make something like this for my whole body next?
    lookingyounger | 1 reviews

Nothing like it

I am 47 this year and have tried just about everything for anti aging for the last 25 years. I don't mind paying high prices at department stores but nothing works as fast and as good as Nu Skin's ageLOC. They say you'll see the difference "8 Ways in 7 Days" but I saw the difference in 4 days. I have now used it for 2 months and results just keep getting better and THAT is good product...read more. My skin is so much more hydrated, there is an overall even skin tone, more radiance, the brown spots are lighter, pores smaller which gives my skin a tighter look, and definitely a healthy glow. I am approaching 50 with total confident now with ageLOC. People always guess my age to be at early 30's. Thank you Nu Skin for "locking in my age".
    skin20again | 2 reviews

Nuskin Future Serum

This anti-aging product is simply amazing!!! Takes away lines & wrinkles in 7 days. We love this product.
    Sushila | 1 reviews

• 9 Best At-Home Microdermabrasion Products

Blemishes have gone!

This is a wonderful product. I noticed improvement with the very first use, and have been more than pleased with the results after continuing to use it. This is definitely a great product and an excellent value for the money. My favorite results with this product is that my blemishes have almost completely gone, and my skin is now amazingly smoother. Thank you NuSkin for this awesome product!
    charge_nurse | 1 reviews