Okay 4 dry not 4 oily

I used this product when I was a teenager and yes it clogged my pores. I will say it can remove make- up like no other. If you have dry skin this cold cream will help with that problem. Oily people stay away. You'll be shining like a light after you use this product. I dont think mineral oil should be used on the face. I give Pond's Cold Cream a head nodding, snooze button thumbs down. Save this product for the grandmas.
    cocomama12 | 6 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 2 people said helpful

Love it

I've been using this Pond's for years. It doesn't irritate (I have very sensitive skin) and while it cleanses off my makeup, it doesn't dry it out like other products I've used before. Especially great in the winter.
    toastergirl | 17 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

nice

ponds cold cream is a good working cream, I like to use it when my skin gets dry in the winter time.
    imjasonc | 296 reviews

• 11 Best Face Cleansing Towelettes

Pond's

This is a teriffic product. I love how it easily removes any kind of make up. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and nurished, which is a big plus since I somtimes wash my face twice a day and this is a great change.
    Lil_Elizabeth | 64 reviews

hasn't changed in fifty years

and still works.
    ljwestmcsd | 18 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 4 people said helpful

nice, but...

If you have oily skin, stay away!! But if your skin is dry, it may work wonders for you.
    ritsukakunx | 21 reviews

• 17 Best Face Cleansers

wonderful

use it to clean my face before I go to sleep keeps my face soft and smooth
    lilar53 | 6 reviews

Mother knows best!

I watched my mom do her simple beauty routine that included dabbing her face with a little Pond's and wiping it off with a warm wet wash cloth. I followed suit and began using it in my 30's and you know something? I love it. It feels great. I don't feel greasy after I use it. It gets stubborn eye make-up off and still has that nostalgic smell. I will probably use this forever because it reminds me of my Mom.
    daisy16 | 27 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  5 of 5 people said helpful

Works wonders

I grewup with the smell of this cream. It is a great night cream for every season.
    Vision | 53 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 5 people said helpful

• 11 Best Face Cleansing Towelettes

very nice

enjoy using this in winter.
    karkrish | 3 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 4 people said helpful