Sonia Kashuk Luxury Lip Color

As low as

10 Best Lipsticks

8.0

Editor's Rating & Review

This little lipstick is a bona fide bargain. Creamy, vibrant color doesn't really have the "wet shine of a gloss" but lasts several hours, holding its own against lipstick by expensive brands like Dior. Buildable shades are accurately represented by the square color block on the tube. Packaging is clean, modern and durable. Some may find results drying on non-moisturized lips. I didn't notice effects of "anti-aging" or "optical plumping" ingredients, but I loved the subtle cocoa/vanilla scent.
Reviewed by Charli on 10/05/2007
How we review products

Sonia Kashuk Luxury Lip Color Reviews

• 12 Lipsticks We're Obsessed With

Shiny

I got the 'September Flower' on clearance at Target. I love this color! I am fair/medium complexion. It is sheer but the more you put on the darker it gets. Which I like. It is smooth and creamy and doesn't dry out my lips. I also love the shine the lipstick has. It also feels light, on. I just wished it stayed on longer. — 4 years, 6 months ago
    MJay13 | 87 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 3 people said helpful

Your Rating & Reviews