Avon Advance Techniques Detangling Comb Reviews

Back to Avon Advance Techniques Detangling Comb»

Tangle Free

I use this comb quite a bit when I wash my hair and it goes thru my hair so easy. — 6 years, 2 months ago
    gpuffer | 3 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 4 people said helpful

Great Comb

Work at a YWCA as a swim instructor. I wash my hair alot. This works great on my long hair. — 6 years, 4 months ago
    Clrkkrst | 4 reviews

GREAT

This comb gets the tangle out of my hair without tearing it. — 6 years, 4 months ago
    hurstborne | 4 reviews

• 24 All-Time Best Shampoos

NO MORE TANGLES

I have fine hair and this is great way to comb my hair — 6 years, 4 months ago
    lynnbo2002 | 3 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 5 people said helpful

knots gone

Knots be gone! Best for wet hair, long or short — 6 years, 4 months ago
    clawson | 4 reviews

Great Detangler Comb

I love this comb. It is great on wet hair, fresh out of the shower, does not pull or snag your hair. Love it!!! — 6 years, 5 months ago
    chrisgill | 3 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  5 of 5 people said helpful