for brown eyes

I have been using these liners for the past couple of years, have tried the black and the purple one (for brown eyes). Love them! They are gentle, very pigmented, and wash off easily. Most of all, they do bring out the eye-color. I always come back to Almay eye-liners, since they seem to get the job done without irritating my eyes.
    Samarita | 139 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 2 people said helpful

Easy to apply, even for the clumsy

When I bother to apply makeup, I grab for this liner, because it goes on so smoothly, almost like a magic marker. I bought the brown topaz and matching mascara, for my very dark brown eyes. But I also want to try the raisin quartz.
    herbalfanatic | 27 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

Soft on the eyes

I like this product because it glides on easy and you don't have to press hard to line your eyes. It is often sold out. It does smudge a little under the eyes, but all eyeliners I have used do that.
    follmad | 3 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

• 16 Best Eyeliners under $10

Almay i-Color

I have blue eyes, and usually light brown hair in the summer, and darker in the winter...I believe it was brown I was told I was told to use, and it really didn't do much for me, so I went back to good old black. It goes on smooth, but will smudge easily during the days. If you have any type of seasonal allergies, it does run easily and will leave deposits in the corners of your eyes. Yet I continue to use it out of habit. I am bad like that...so it can't be that bad.
    dempsey | 5 reviews

it works

I bought the purple eyeliner to play up my brown eyes and it looked great. You should get the complete set.
    gigitgh01 | 2 reviews

Raisin Quartz for hazel eyes

this is supposed to bring out green eyes, and I wanted to intensify the green in my hazel, and it works well. It also looks good with the colors that suit me, so it's an all-round good color. the liner goes on and comes off easily, but must be applied lightly under the eyes or it might smudge. That looks good on the top lashes, though. Anyway, it's good stuff.
    SusieLim | 9 reviews

Purple Amethyst

This eyeliner goes on smooth with no pulling and it lasts and lasts. I have grey/blue eyes and love the way the purple color makes them look. I doubt I will go back to regular eyeliner pencils after using this- there is no comparison!
    derenzopa | 49 reviews

Raisin Quartz

This looks great with blue/green eyes-the best part, however, is the ease of putting it on. You almost always are able to get a thin, even line. The only downfall? Much of it can end up underneath your eyes by afternoon.
    reeseka | 6 reviews

Smudged

It's a gorgeous color, but it smudges like crazy.
    xrozedx | 13 reviews

• 16 Best Eyeliners under $10

Black that's BLACK and Stays PUT!

I have DARK BRWN eyes that are almost black and this eyeliner looks better than ANY I've tried. Eyeliner that doesn't show up on your upper lid when you open your eye right after application-what a NOVELTY! Smooth,long-lasting and helps bring out my eyes...WONDERFUL product!
    jlekittie7 | 3 reviews