When Curling Irons Attack ... and other STUPID beauty accidents
- Posted by beth on January 29, 2009 at 04:26PM
Check out how I burned my arm this morning on my curling iron. Stupid, stupid. Then I used this eyeliner, which I forgot kinda-sorta gives me pink eye every time I wear it (but it's too pretty to chuck). I'm already starting to itch.
While nowhere near as catastrophic as these beauty mishaps, I've gotta wonder who else out there has hurt themselves in a stupid beauty mishap?
- Read previous blog:
Copy Kate Winslet\'s Beauty Look From the SAG Awards
- Read next blog:
Does Cheapie Drugstore Wrinkle Cream Work Like Expensive Stuff? We Tested!
- casey_callahan: COLOR YOUR HAIR, PROTECT YOUR SKIN with COLORGUARD Skin Protecting Strips, the Ultimate in Skin Protection, NOW IN A STRIP! COLORGUARD...
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.