Does Cheapie Drugstore Wrinkle Cream Work Like Expensive Stuff? We Tested!
- Posted by Charli on January 30, 2009 at 04:17PM
You know what really sticks in my craw? When I find out Dove anti-aging eye cream works just as well as Lancome (which costs $20-$40 more). Don't believe it? This side-by-side comparison ought to convince you ... and if not, these before-and-after photos will.
Bummed to read this after splurging on La Prairie? Find out if you can return it here.
Can pricey caviar and truffles miraculously improve hair? Get the truth here.
Another money-saving tip: Take advantage of these free beauty products.
- Read previous blog:
When Curling Irons Attack ... and other STUPID beauty accidents
- Read next blog:
Have You Tried? 13 Best Hair-Removal Products
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.
- cp96: i totally get where u are coming from but i still get suckered in every time.
People Style Watch