Spa Week: Indulge in Health & Beauty Treatments for Just $50
- Posted by Kristen on September 14, 2010 at 05:02PM
There's really nothing better than having healing hands all over on your body and lovely-smelling lotions and potions massaged into your skin, coupled with a coma-inducing ambiance, right? And when you're stressed, being pampered can feel like a lifesaver (in fact, some health and beauty treatments might actually save your life). Unfortunately, we don't always put ourselves, or our health & beauty first; especially since spa treatments don't often come cheap.
But this week (September 13-19) and October 11-17 you have no excuse because it's Spa Week, which means you can indulge in luxurious, full-service spa treatments at the finest spas in North America for $50 a pop -- pretty sweet, huh? So how does it work, you ask?
Here are the four easy steps to bliss:
Step 2: Click on the state or province of your choice from the Spa Directory.
Step 3: Browse through participating spas and treatments being offered.
Step 4: Call the spa directly and book your appointment.
Step 5: Enjoy your post-spa bliss. Ahhh
And if Spa Week isn't in your 'hood or you just can't make it happen, try this DIY Chamomile and Oatmeal Facial Scrub for an at-home, spa-like experience:
Best for: normal to oily skin types
Benefits: calms skin, exfoliates for deep cleansing
1/4 cup chamomile tea (brewed and cooled to room temp)
1/4 cup oatmeal (lightly ground)
2 tbsp honey
2 drops of almond oil
Combine the ingredients. Rub over face and neck gently, but still with enough pressure to exfoliate the skin. For deep cleansing, leave the scrub on to create a mask, or simply wash off with warm water and pat dry. Moisturize if desired.
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice