Next Stop: L'Oreal
- Posted by Sarah on May 17, 2008 at 07:03AM
After touring Kate Somerville, we made the short trek to the Beverly Center to check out the L'Oreal store. There we learned about the line (which is the number one hair color company in the world) and then we were literally let loose like kids in a candy store.
After playing with all the colors and products, we each got to pick out a few items to take home and try. You can imagine our excitement (shopping without paying? um, yeah!).
One of the coolest things the store has is their light pod. In it you can see how you look in different lighting like outdoors, restaurant and the office -- which was a harsh reminder of how unforgiving fluorescent lights can be. It's the perfect way to find a good foundation match or see how much makeup you should wear for an event. I wish I had one at home!
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice