Nelson J Salon Gives Bloggers Royal Treatment
- Posted by Charli on May 21, 2008 at 04:56PM
TotalBeauty.com kicked off its first annual blog summit today by welcoming early bird members of our blog network with mani-pedi reflexology sessions, deep conditioning hair treatments and blowouts courtesy of the staff at the Nelson J Salon in Beverly Hills, Calif.
The entire staff was gracious enough to treat guests to light scalp massages and deep conditioning treatments at their super-comfy shampoo station, above, complete with chairs that reduce pressure on the neck by allowing you to stretch out almost horizontally. (Genius!) Everyone's hair -- no matter the texture -- turned out rich and soft thanks to the evening's magic ingredient, acai oil, found in Nelson J Brazilian Hair Masque:
And of course, our edit team couldn't resist squeezing in a little pampering. (There's Nelson, below, helping TotalBeauty.com Senior Editor Kristen Giordani get a gorgeous blowout!)
Thanks to Nelson J Salon for treating us like queens for an evening. We're looking forward to tons of fun beauty events this weekend, so stay tuned for more coverage!
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.