Do You Still Get Pedicures When It's Cold Outside?
- Posted by Sarah on November 3, 2009 at 04:09PM
My feet are firmly encased in boots for the next couple months, but I still can't seem to give up pampering my toes. Even though I'm the only one who will see them, I still keep my feet in decent condition during the fall and winter.
One caveat though: During these chilly, closed-toe shoe months I'll usually skip the nail salon in favor of an at-home pedicure -- and with these tips, it's just like being at the salon, minus overwhelming smell of nail chemicals and $30 charge.
What's your opinion on this? Do you keep up regular pedicures even when no one will see your feet, or is it sayonara to polish until sandals make a comeback? And if you do polish, what winter colors are your favorites?
Winter is no time to waste pricey polish on toes no one will see. Find cheaper alternatives to those must-have shades here.
Toes are one thing, but winter is no excuse to let your hands look shoddy. Fix them up with these tricks.
Guys getting pedicures!? Stranger things have happened (but not many).
- Read previous blog:
Counter-Intuitive Beauty Advice: Why You SHOULD Moisturize Oily Skin
- Read next blog:
Ulta vs. Sephora -- Which Store Do You Like Best?
- Kata: I use SCHILD Natural Hair Color Stain Protector. It prevents hair color stains on the skin while coloring hair. It is 100% natural,...
- MirelaBeqo: try to use boobpopo tool It took me a moment to get used to the sensations coming from these pads, but once you do figure them out, I...
- casey_callahan: COLOR YOUR HAIR, PROTECT YOUR SKIN with COLORGUARD Skin Protecting Strips, the Ultimate in Skin Protection, NOW IN A STRIP! COLORGUARD...
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...