Health & beauty
Do You Still Get Pedicures When It's Cold Outside?
- Posted by Sarah on November 3, 2009 at 04:09PM
My feet are firmly encased in boots for the next couple months, but I still can't seem to give up pampering my toes. Even though I'm the only one who will see them, I still keep my feet in decent condition during the fall and winter.
One caveat though: During these chilly, closed-toe shoe months I'll usually skip the nail salon in favor of an at-home pedicure -- and with these tips, it's just like being at the salon, minus overwhelming smell of nail chemicals and $30 charge.
What's your opinion on this? Do you keep up regular pedicures even when no one will see your feet, or is it sayonara to polish until sandals make a comeback? And if you do polish, what winter colors are your favorites?
Winter is no time to waste pricey polish on toes no one will see. Find cheaper alternatives to those must-have shades here.
Toes are one thing, but winter is no excuse to let your hands look shoddy. Fix them up with these tricks.
Guys getting pedicures!? Stranger things have happened (but not many).
- Read previous blog:
Counter-Intuitive Beauty Advice: Why You SHOULD Moisturize Oily Skin
- Read next blog:
Ulta vs. Sephora -- Which Store Do You Like Best?
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.
- cp96: i totally get where u are coming from but i still get suckered in every time.
- EricaF123: You've really opened my eye to the benefits of green tea. Thanks!
People Style Watch