Ulta vs. Sephora -- Which Store Do You Like Best?
- Posted by Kristen on November 4, 2009 at 05:05PM
Most of the debates I see on the TotalBeauty.com message boards are centered around which brands or products readers like or hate most (they're what inspired this list of most controversial products), but this week's dispute is about two beauty stores -- Ulta and Sephora.
People seem to feel pretty strongly that one may be better than the other. What do you think? Do you like Ulta better or is Sephora more your style? Check out the arguments for each below then tell us if you're on Team Sephora or Team Ulta by commenting or going here.
"In my opinion I like Sephora better but they are both very good. Most people think that Ulta has way better prices but if you look Sephora has some steals. -- iluvsmileymiley
"There are pro and cons to both stores. Ulta carries some of the major makeup brands that are found in department stores along with drugstore brands. They also have a nice selection of hair care products and fragrance. The last thing they offer is an in-store salon. Sephora carries a large selection of makeup brands and fragrance. They only carry a few hair care lines but do have plenty of accessories for cosmetics. The cons for Ulta would be a small selection of cosmetic lines, hair care and fragrance. The cons for Sephora would be the small selection of hair care lines and no salon services." -- makeupaholic
"Ulta seems to be just a high-end, overpriced, fancy drugstore. They have tons of body products and shampoos, etc. but they are outrageous in prices just like Sephora is. I do like that Ulta has sales and coupons, which I have never seen at Sephora. -- Cheryl57
"Sephora has better customer service than Ulta in my experience." -- Lipglossuser
On Team Sephora? Then check out this list of their 22 best buys.
Is Ulta more your cup 'o tea? Then stock up on these products the next time you're there.
- Read previous blog:
Do You Still Get Pedicures When It\'s Cold Outside?
- Read next blog:
Christi Harris Contest
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.
- cp96: i totally get where u are coming from but i still get suckered in every time.
People Style Watch