Can You Separate Anti-Aging Skin Care Facts from Fiction?
- Posted by Kristen on April 21, 2010 at 04:42PM
There's so much anti-aging hoopla in the air, it's hard to know what's fact and what's fiction: Is caffeine good for your skin or bad for it? Can having more sex actually help fight aging? How much of your Vitamin D should come from sunshine? Do anti-aging products really work?
Take this true/false quiz to see how sharp your anti-aging knowledge is and let the experts bust the myths. Here are the first few questions:
1. Vitamin C can boost collagen production in skin.
2. Having sex helps fight aging.
3. There's not much you can do for aging skin that has a creepy appearance.
4. Caffeine is a great anti-aging tool.
Want to age naturally, yet gracefully? Try these anti-aging strategies that don't include the doc.
From Avon and Olay to Madonna's rumored fave, find out which wrinkle treatments really work.
Want in on a little beauty discount secret? See how to get great deals and exclusive offers on beauty products here.
- Read previous blog:
A Beauty Fan\'s Guide to Facebook
- Read next blog:
Too Drunk to Do Your Full Skin Care Routine Sometimes?
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.
- cp96: i totally get where u are coming from but i still get suckered in every time.
- EricaF123: You've really opened my eye to the benefits of green tea. Thanks!
- MizzPink: I think it's cute BUT this is one trend I won't be doing.
People Style Watch