Health & beauty
Best Tip I Learned Today
- Posted by Kristen on July 8, 2008 at 05:36PM
Heard this tip today from celebrity hairstylist Frank Friscioni (who has worked on Katherine Heigl and Renee Zellweger) and had to share. It's a smart one:
"Dab an oil-free sunscreen (like Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock) in your hair to protect the color from oxidizing. Yes, the stuff you put on your face and body. Mix a bit of it with your usual hairstyling products! In fact, when you're done applying sunscreen at the beach, swipe whatever's left on your hands through your hair."
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.
- cp96: i totally get where u are coming from but i still get suckered in every time.
- EricaF123: You've really opened my eye to the benefits of green tea. Thanks!
- MizzPink: I think it's cute BUT this is one trend I won't be doing.
People Style Watch