A $$ Limit for Beauty
- Posted by Sarah on July 3, 2008 at 03:16PM
Our homepage poll the other day asked if you would pay $55 for an amazing lip balm and a whopping 91 percent of you said no.
I have my own reasons for not paying this much, mainly because I've found products that work OK for much, much less (like Softlips or Blistex). And I have yet to find an absolutely amazing lip balm that perfectly hydrates really dry lips. But have any of you found one (ideally for less than $55)? If so, please share!
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice