- Posted by Kristen on May 15, 2008 at 05:16PM
Wedding season is upon us and as I have shared with you, my sister's big day is quickly approaching. Being the wonderful big sis that I am, I booked her hair and makeup pros for the day -- wasn't really an option on what my matron-of-honor duty would be given my career. I have already shared with you her makeup trial (where we decided false lashes on her outer corners were a must) but now I want to share her hair trial. We met with Erika Gunn, stylist at Madison 101 salon in Pasadena, Calif. My sister knew she wanted a half-up 'do (which according to other stylists like Nelson Chan, owner of the Nelson J Salon in Beverly Hills, Calif., and member of our expert panel, is a huge trend for brides this season). Erika nailed the look my sister will wear on her wedding day on the first try, which made my sometimes picky sister squeal with delight. Check out her look -- gorgeous and romantic, right? If you're looking for an ideal style for your wedding, check our Picture-Perfect Bridal Hair story. Hopefully your stylist will copy one of these and you too will get a beautiful look on the first try.
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice