Health & beauty
Does Food Affect Your Skin?
- Posted by Sarah on May 22, 2008 at 05:08PM
You seem to think it does. On our homepage poll, 92 percent of you said you think diet affects your beauty. I'm inclined to agree but I have to admit I don't really do much for this beyond drinking lots of water and limiting my caffeine intake. What do you eat or not eat to have gorgeous skin? Are there any foods that you swear cause your breakouts (even though many doctors say that's a myth)? Or do you have a diet regimen that gets skin glowing? Please share!
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.
- cp96: i totally get where u are coming from but i still get suckered in every time.
- EricaF123: You've really opened my eye to the benefits of green tea. Thanks!
People Style Watch