Does Food Affect Your Skin?
- Posted by Sarah on May 22, 2008 at 05:08PM
You seem to think it does. On our homepage poll, 92 percent of you said you think diet affects your beauty. I'm inclined to agree but I have to admit I don't really do much for this beyond drinking lots of water and limiting my caffeine intake. What do you eat or not eat to have gorgeous skin? Are there any foods that you swear cause your breakouts (even though many doctors say that's a myth)? Or do you have a diet regimen that gets skin glowing? Please share!
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
People Style Watch