Channel Daisy Buchanan With These Gatsby-Inspired Hairstyles
These '20s-inspired hairstyles are the bee's knees, super swanky, and all that jazz
1. Wash and blow dry your hair as usual. Create a deep side part, then mist your hair all over with a heat protectant spray, like Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray.
2. Starting from the back, curl sections of your hair using a curling iron. Make sure you curl your hair under in the back and toward your face in the front. Spray each section with hairspray as you go.
3. Once all of your hair is curled, brush through once with a paddle brush. Use your fingers to shape your face framing pieces as desired.
4. Tuck pieces under and secure using multiple bobby pins.
5. Finish with a flexible hold hairspray and vintage jeweled comb for a retro style.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Roaring Retro Waves
Health & beauty