Great product!

Great product great price
    austimix | 6 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

I'm a Carmex fan!

This tube is a bit messier to use than the stick, but it's great to keep in your car in the summer because it won't melt like the stick form does.
    lwoodlaw | 60 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 1 people said helpful

ALMOST the best! If you are hurting tho, try Liprotek-7

I have very sensitive skin and lips. You know, rosacea, burn easily and since a kid get oral cold sores easily. I loved using Carmex UNTIL I get a cold sore or until my lips get painfully dry. For that, I discovered Liprotek-7 which is recommended for use when you obtain permanent cosmetic on your lips. It is marketed as 'Fever Blister Relief. Anti-herpes, anesthetic' and believe me it takes away the PAIN of chapped, sore lips.
    CinnamonCracker | 3 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 3 people said helpful

• 9 Lip Glosses We're Obsessed With

lifesaver in a tube

If you like the feeling of immediate relief and healing power, try this tube. Works great for chapped lips, cold sores, etc..
    rebeccaviebrock | 3 reviews

Saved my lips

My lips were really chapped this winter-so decided to try this. The only thing I use on my lips anymore. I keep one in my work apron and apply several times a day to keep my lips moist.
    Stacey46 | 8 reviews

Use it for coldsores

I also use it for winter chapped lips. Always a tube in my purse. Works great.
    Bunny | 68 reviews

Great product!

I really like this product, but don't care for the strong scent. Shiny enough to wear over lipstick.
    Daners | 18 reviews

Believe it or not, it works great on acne...

While it works well for chapped lips, it also works great as an "on spot" acne treatment. It really helps heal the blemish and reduces the redness.
    QTJewels19 | 26 reviews

Lipssss

I never wear anything on my lips except this. I have constant problems with my lips getting chapped and since I've used this I've had less problems. It's also good as a hint of lip gloss!
    notnow217 | 4 reviews

• 9 Lip Glosses We're Obsessed With

Best treatment for Chapped Lips

I use this year round, the only product I can find that will actually help to treat chapped lips, and not just coat them. One star taken away because the flavor is not that great. I have tried the new cherry flavor, which does not seem as good for chapped lips as this one.
    BabySoft | 3 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful