What Do You Think of Michelle Williams' New Platinum Pixie Cut?
- Posted by Kristen on May 18, 2010 at 02:18PM
Hayden Panettiere did it last month (click here to see it) and, now, Michelle Williams has chopped off her long locks. (Check out other dramatic celeb hair makeovers here.)
The actress, who's at the Cannes Film Festival to promote her upcoming movie, "Blue Valentine," opposite yummy Ryan Gosling, revealed her new platinum pixie cut during a photo op on Monday.
(See other celebs who have gotten super-short crops here.)
Do you think the new look (C) is flattering? Or do you prefer the longer locks she wore at the Berlin Film Festival in March (B) or maybe the bob she sported at Cannes in 2008 (A)?
It's amazing what a difference hair length and color can make. Behold these eye-catching celeb transformations.
Want in on a little beauty discount secret? See how to get great deals and offers on beauty products here.
- Kata: I use SCHILD Natural Hair Color Stain Protector. It prevents hair color stains on the skin while coloring hair. It is 100% natural,...
- MirelaBeqo: try to use boobpopo tool It took me a moment to get used to the sensations coming from these pads, but once you do figure them out, I...
- casey_callahan: COLOR YOUR HAIR, PROTECT YOUR SKIN with COLORGUARD Skin Protecting Strips, the Ultimate in Skin Protection, NOW IN A STRIP! COLORGUARD...
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...