Health & beauty
What Do You Think of Michelle Williams' New Platinum Pixie Cut?
- Posted by Kristen on May 18, 2010 at 02:18PM
Hayden Panettiere did it last month (click here to see it) and, now, Michelle Williams has chopped off her long locks. (Check out other dramatic celeb hair makeovers here.)
The actress, who's at the Cannes Film Festival to promote her upcoming movie, "Blue Valentine," opposite yummy Ryan Gosling, revealed her new platinum pixie cut during a photo op on Monday.
(See other celebs who have gotten super-short crops here.)
Do you think the new look (C) is flattering? Or do you prefer the longer locks she wore at the Berlin Film Festival in March (B) or maybe the bob she sported at Cannes in 2008 (A)?
It's amazing what a difference hair length and color can make. Behold these eye-catching celeb transformations.
Want in on a little beauty discount secret? See how to get great deals and offers on beauty products here.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.
- cp96: i totally get where u are coming from but i still get suckered in every time.
- EricaF123: You've really opened my eye to the benefits of green tea. Thanks!
- MizzPink: I think it's cute BUT this is one trend I won't be doing.
People Style Watch