The Eye Makeup Hue That's Best For You
- Posted by Kristen on June 8, 2010 at 05:00PM
I am pretty sure I'm not the only one that developed a mad, almost fanatical crush on Patrick Swayze as he crawled lustfully across the floor toward Baby to the tune of "Hungry Eyes." Seriously, that "Dirty Dancing" scene practically shaped my romantic expectations -- and my love for classic '80s curls (see the best products for curls here).
So why is this iconic scene so sexy? Because eyes really do draw you into another person -- initially anyway. It's true. And if you, like me, are under the romanticized assumption that your eyes are the windows to your soul, then shouldn't you have the right drapery for such important "windows"? Let's face it: some eyeshadow shades DON'T look great on everyone (as these scary photos prove) so take this quiz to see what eyeshadow shade you should be wearing and get expert tips on what colors compliment your unique eyes, skin tone and style.
1. What's your eye color?
2. What's your skin tone?
3. What's your favorite color of clothing to wear?
After you find your perfect eye shade, see which lipstick hue will look sexiest on you.
Or consult your lipstick horoscope for guidance in color selection.
Want in on a little beauty discount secret? See how to get great deals and offers on beauty products here.
- Read previous blog:
Cities with the Most Youthful, Healthy Skin
- Read next blog:
Skin Care News Flash: A Cure for Skin Cancer -- Really!?
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
People Style Watch