Eyebrows Bleached at Marc Jacobs!
- Posted by Kristen on September 23, 2008 at 05:24PM
You're never going to believe this, but before the models had their makeup done backstage at the Marc Jacobs show, all of the girls had their brows bleached white! I was shocked that they would spend the time to bleach them because they had to dye them back after the show was over. Not a look I would recommend recreating at home (it's not cute). But a makeup artist at another show explained that eyebrows are a focal point so when you take them away you don't focus on them. Makes sense if the idea is to look at the clothes! The rest of the makeup was so natural that it wouldn't be noticed either. (See the final result, below.)
- Read previous blog:
Backstage with Mally Roncal at Tracy Reese
- Read next blog:
News Flash: Why Your Hair Products Aren\'t Working
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.
- cp96: i totally get where u are coming from but i still get suckered in every time.
- EricaF123: You've really opened my eye to the benefits of green tea. Thanks!
- MizzPink: I think it's cute BUT this is one trend I won't be doing.
People Style Watch