Easy Long Hairstyles for a Rainy Day
Don't let a downpour ruin your hair day -- hit the street with styles built to hold up in a hurricane
2. Create a fishtail French braid on the side of your head with the most hair. Continue braiding down until you reach behind your ear, then fishtail braid regularly down to the ends of your hair.
3. Repeat on the other side of your hair, fishtail French braiding until you reach behind your ear, then fishtail braid regularly to the ends.
4. Braid the remaining section of your hair at the nape down to the ends, then wrap it into a small bun. Secure with bobby pins.
5. Tug on the two fishtail braided sections to loosen them, then wrap them over the bun, crisscrossing the pieces as you go. Secure with multiple bobby pins as necessary.
6. Finish by misting with hairspray, like Umberto Super Hold Hairspray, $12.99.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Knot Raining (On My Parade)