Easy Long Hairstyles for a Rainy Day
Don't let a downpour ruin your hair day -- hit the street with styles built to hold up in a hurricane
2. Once your hair is curled, brush through the curls to create loose waves. Then create a shallow side part.
3. Separate 2-inch sections of your hair on either side of your part. Clip them off to the side as you gather the rest of your hair into a ponytail at the back of your crown.
4. With your ponytail secure, take one of the sections on the side of your part and divide it into two. Then create three loose knots by tying them together. Space your knots out to achieve the twisted look. Repeat on the opposite side.
5. Pull the two knotted pieces back to your ponytail and wrap them around the elastic to conceal it. Then, secure the pieces with bobby pins.
6. Finish by spritzing with shine serum, like Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smooth and Shine Serum, $4.49.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Rainbow Right