6 Delicious Recipes for Mother's Day Brunch
Whether Mom prefers breakfast in bed or a family brunch around the table, treat her on her special day with these healthy and tasty recipes she'll love
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In bowl, whip together eggs, sugar, nutmeg, salt, and vanilla extract.
3. In another bowl, combine milk and water, and then beat it to combine.
4. In greased 2-quart casserole pan, layer bread, milk mixture, and peaches using all ingredients.
5. Set casserole in pan of hot water and bake for 40 minutes.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Turkey Chili Crockpot Nachos