Peach Bread Pudding Casserole This sweet dish from Keatley does have a fair amount of calories thanks to the sugar, but Mother's Day is meant for splurging. Plus, it also gives you plenty of vitamins A and C from the peaches, and whole grains if you use whole wheat bread. The best part is that you can prep this way ahead of time (like, in the afternoon on the day before you want to cook it!), then just pop it in the oven before Mom even gets out of bed.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In bowl, whip together eggs, sugar, nutmeg, salt, and vanilla extract.
3. In another bowl, combine milk and water, and then beat it to combine.
4. In greased 2-quart casserole pan, layer bread, milk mixture, and peaches using all ingredients.
5. Set casserole in pan of hot water and bake for 40 minutes.
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie?
Enter your email and check the boxes below to get
free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops,
and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!