Stretching Exercises: 6 Yoga Moves That'll Make You Look Younger
Ward off lines and wrinkles by adding one or all six of these anti-aging, super-stretching yoga poses to your workout
Shoulder stand• Lie on the floor on your back with arms at your sides, palms down.
• Press your hands into the floor as you lift your legs up into the air toward the ceiling and then over your head into the plow pose you just read about.
• Place your hands on your lower back, spreading your fingers wide.
• Slowly lift your legs straight up toward the ceiling one leg at a time.
• Try to make your body as straight as possible by walking your hands down your back closer to your shoulder blades.
• Hold for one to three minutes. Gently release and roll through your spine to return to the mat.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Downward facing dog