Health & Beauty
Stretches That Will Ditch Your Aches and Pains
Maybe you're sore from hitting the gym like a maniac. Or perhaps you're dealing with chronic pain you can't seem to shake. Here are 7 simple stretches that'll put an end to your aches and pains so that you can start the New Year feeling great
• Sit with your legs crossed, eyes closed and think about what you want to accomplish today. "I wake up every morning and do my empowering questions," says Fowler. "I ask myself questions [like] what do I need to get done, what is my goal? Every day I can be distracted but I need to remind myself of this," she says.
• To get into your final pose, kneel on the floor with your knees together and sit back on your heels.
• Bend forward, resting your upper body on your thighs.
• Bring your arms alongside your body.
• Let your forehead rest on the floor.
• Hold for 45 seconds.