Health & beauty
Posted by Total Beauty 02/10/12 at 04:50PM
1. Apply Maybelline New York Fit Me! Foundation, $7.99, with your fingers. Willer says to massage the foundation into your skin like you would apply moisturizer for a more natural effect.
2. Dust Maybelline New York Fit Me! Powder, $7.99, on top.
3. Apply Maybelline New York Dream Bouncy Blush in Coffee Cake, $7.99, onto the apples of your cheeks.
4. Apply two straight brush strokes across the eyelid of Maybelline New York Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black, $7.99. Draw the first line from the inner corner to the center of the eye, and the second starting at the center to just beyond the outer corner of the eye.
5. Fill in brows with Maybelline New York Eye Studio Master Shape Brow Pencil, $7.99, but don't overdo it -- you want them to still look natural.
6. Finish with Maybelline New York Baby Lips SPF 20 Moisturizing Lip Balm in Quenched, $3.99, for a clean look.