Lancome Definicils Pro Mascara

As low as

12 Worst Mascaras

8.0

Editor's Rating & Review

The original Definicils is a Lancome top seller and a favorite, since it adds length and volume without clumping, running or flaking. (It's always been my go-to and go-back-to mascara.) So when testing out the Pro version of this classic, I was skeptical. It has the same formula, but with a curved brush. Straight brushes are easier to use, and the curve didn't change the look dramatically, so I say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Reviewed by Kristen on 10/23/2007
How we review products

Lancome Definicils Pro Mascara Reviews

I love this stuff it's lightweight and makes your lashes look and feel amazing also it doesn't clump :). — 2 years, 3 months ago
    Toria | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 3 people said helpful

excellent lashes

Excellent product to separate and give length to even the smallest of lashes. Doesn't clump or flake. Great high-end mascara, but pricey. I received it as GWP and love the sample size, as it's just the right size to last me the 3 months. Seems like the regular sizes are too big and I'm always lasting longer than I should. Wish I could just buy deluxe sample size and I'd be happy. Anyway, great product, just wish the price wasn't so 'pricey'. — 3 years, 6 months ago
    deb_scott | 2 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

Your Rating & Reviews