A great hair product.

On a recent salon visit my stylist used this miracle product in my hair. It gave my hair texture, separated layers and held the messy look pretty much all day without hair spray. Best of all it didn't leave a residue in my hair or feel heavy and gross as styling products can. I use this pretty much everyday to create finger waves, texturize the ends, braid my hair and hold my hairstyle.
    IMM | 18 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 3 people said helpful

i tried this tester today in the store and really liked it. the smell is good (although i liked fekkai's smell more) and the bottle looks great. my hair was beachy but not too knotty or crunchy. i like it :)
    natatouille | 22 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

Great beachy waves~~!~!~!~!~!

I have very limp flat hair. The longer my hair gets the more flat it becomes. I read about this in numerous websites and decided to buy. I am totally hooked on this product! It gives soooo much volume to my hair and brings out the natual curls that i never knew i had. Wish sephora did sell this but doesn't.. :(
    mymakeukp | 9 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 2 people said helpful

• 11 Best Hairsprays

Beachy Boho Look

Perfect for a beachy look. Flip your head over and spritz - then flip back and scrunch. I tend to use this on day 2 of a blow dry to give it a little texture to otherwise lifeless locks. Add in a couple thin braids for good measure.
    Lola9790 | 9 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

for that loose beachy texture

this stuff is awesome! i am super into texture curl sprays and this is one of the better ones i've tried. great for tecture and definition, perfect weight will not leave hair limp or heavy!
    notcentaurs | 73 reviews

Perfect for that messy look!

Bumble and bumble definetly lives up to the hype. If you're looking for that messy, tousled look, surf spray is the way to go and worth the investment.
    sarahfaye | 3 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 2 people said helpful

Welcome to!