Mmmm... soft!

I purchased this from Sephora. This thick, rich cream is great for winter skin. My legs tend to get dry and itchy anyway, but being exposed to dry central heating air makes them even worse. This cream soothes my legs and makes them soooo soft. A little seems to go a long way. Use it before bed and your skin will feel like silk! I really enjoy this product
    SJofAZ | 44 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 5 people said helpful

Ultra Rich!

This is pure indulgence. I love that I can pamper myself and moisturize and be irresistable to the touch!
    kaniam | 12 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  2 of 2 people said helpful

The best body moisturizer for winter

I couldn't get through the winter without this, it's the best body moisturizer I've used. I put it on in the morning and although it absorbs quickly, I can feel it all day. Wonderful for dry, flaky legs too. This is a top-notch product!
    skoulo | 3 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  3 of 3 people said helpful

• Worst Drugstore Body Lotions

"you smell like a Lemon Cream dounut"

I really liked they way my skin felt after using this product - my dry legs drank up the Ultra Rich Shea Butter. However, you may want to try a different scent than Lemon - My husband told me that I smelled like a Lemon Cream Dounut.
    MJLyne | 19 reviews

love this stuff

worth the $, not oily, skin feels great
    BRIDGET22004 | 6 reviews