Would You Give Him a Pedicure?
- Posted by Kristen on April 23, 2010 at 06:01PM
Act I, Scene I: A couple at home on the couch on Friday night.
Girl: What do you want to do tonight?
Guy: Um, I don't know. What do you want to do?
Girl: Well, I DVR'd "American Idol" wanna watch that?
Guy: Ugh, not really. Can we watch boxing?
Girl: No way. Are you hungry?
Guy: That Thai takeout place is always good.
Girl: We ate that last Friday.
Does this resemble your typical Friday night? Coax your dude into an at-home spa night ('cuz what guy doesn't like to be massaged?). Read on for some fun ways to spice up date night while getting gorgeous.
Do at-home facials together
Who says guys dont like skin treatments every once in a while? Pull out your favorite mask or whip together a fresh one by mixing oatmeal, honey, and water. Or try one of these homemade beauty recipes.
Let him shave your legs
This might sound like razor burn waiting to happen, but a few bumps and nicks may be worth it for the fun and hilarious bonding experience. See which razor is the safest for this shave job.
Give each other a mani/pedi
Skip the nail salon. You probably have all the tools you need at home to do a sweet mani/pedi, including a pair of big, strong hands to help you. Peep this list of the 10 best nail polishes to find the sexiest color for him to paint on your nails (obviously skip the polish step for him).
Try a new physical activity
Were not necessarily suggesting the gym for your activities since were sure you can find plenty to do at home. Just know that breaking a sweat causes your skin to glow, and bonus -- gives you a radiant look that is sure to spark a twinkle in his eye. See what outdoors-y, shared activities you should try.
Massage each other
Light up the candles and blast some Enya because its time for a rub down. Not only does massage help loosen stiff muscles, but it gets your blood flowing, which gives your skin a radiant glow. See which massage oil will help you feel blissed out.
See the rest of the tips (think baths, brushing, and beyond ).
Need to brush up on your massage techniques? Watch this video to learn how to give a mind-blowing massage.
Want in on a little beauty discount secret? See how to get great deals and exclusive offers on beauty products here.
- Read previous blog:
Hayden Panettiere\'s New Pixie Haircut: Do or Don\'t?
- Read next blog:
Today\'s Free Makeup Horoscope
- casey_callahan: COLOR YOUR HAIR, PROTECT YOUR SKIN with COLORGUARD Skin Protecting Strips, the Ultimate in Skin Protection, NOW IN A STRIP! COLORGUARD...
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.