What Do You Get When You Cross Blonde Hairstyles with Brunette Ones?
- Posted by Kristen on June 17, 2010 at 05:35PM
Answer: Bronde. No really -- we're not making this up. Hair color guru Kim Vo coined it (though we think we have heard it before). To get that perfect blonde-brown hair color hybrid a la Sarah Jessica Parker et al. (you gotta check out these best and worst celeb hair color photos), Vo says it's achieved "by painting a few select top layer pieces of hair by using two different volume lifting creams" which creates "a beach-y look that is naturally sun-kissed with dimension and depth." To maintain your bronde hair and protect it from UV rays, try Kim Vo Brilliant Luster Glaze, $24 weekly for five minutes in the shower.
OK, so whose bronde hair are you gonna copy? Natalie Portman's darker take on this trend (A), J Lo's lighter version (B), or do you prefer SJP's look (C)?
Check out this blonde-to-brunette hair makeover.
Shhh we've got some secrets to share on how to get shiner hair.
Want in on a little beauty discount secret? See how to get great deals and offers on beauty products here.
- Read previous blog:
Does Your Skin Care Routine Go Beyond Your Neck? It Better
- Read next blog:
Fake Body Tattoos: A Do or Don\'t?
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.
- cp96: i totally get where u are coming from but i still get suckered in every time.
- EricaF123: You've really opened my eye to the benefits of green tea. Thanks!
People Style Watch