What Do You Get When You Cross Blonde Hairstyles with Brunette Ones?
- Posted by Kristen on June 17, 2010 at 05:35PM
Answer: Bronde. No really -- we're not making this up. Hair color guru Kim Vo coined it (though we think we have heard it before). To get that perfect blonde-brown hair color hybrid a la Sarah Jessica Parker et al. (you gotta check out these best and worst celeb hair color photos), Vo says it's achieved "by painting a few select top layer pieces of hair by using two different volume lifting creams" which creates "a beach-y look that is naturally sun-kissed with dimension and depth." To maintain your bronde hair and protect it from UV rays, try Kim Vo Brilliant Luster Glaze, $24 weekly for five minutes in the shower.
OK, so whose bronde hair are you gonna copy? Natalie Portman's darker take on this trend (A), J Lo's lighter version (B), or do you prefer SJP's look (C)?
Check out this blonde-to-brunette hair makeover.
Shhh we've got some secrets to share on how to get shiner hair.
Want in on a little beauty discount secret? See how to get great deals and offers on beauty products here.
- Read previous blog:
Does Your Skin Care Routine Go Beyond Your Neck? It Better
- Read next blog:
Fake Body Tattoos: A Do or Don\'t?
- MirelaBeqo: try to use boobpopo tool It took me a moment to get used to the sensations coming from these pads, but once you do figure them out, I...
- casey_callahan: COLOR YOUR HAIR, PROTECT YOUR SKIN with COLORGUARD Skin Protecting Strips, the Ultimate in Skin Protection, NOW IN A STRIP! COLORGUARD...
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...