Pretty Compacts -- to Use or Not to Use?
- Posted by Kristen on July 25, 2008 at 03:59PM
Lancome's fall collection hits stores this month and I was lucky enough to score the gorgeous Poudre Elephant Teint (see photo above). It's a shimmery powder bronzer that has an elephant emblazoned on it. I love these gorgeous compacts, but I always feel bad about using them -- it always mucks up the pretty design in the powder. Well, I bit the bullet and decided to give it a swirl and dust it on my cheeks, forehead, nose and chin. It gave my fair skin a toasty golden glow, but do watch out for the red blanket area -- it is highly pigmented and will give you more of a sunburn effect -- ouch!
How do you feel about buying pretty compacts like this? Do you buy them and use them or not? Do you agree that it's pointless to buy something this pretty if you're not ever going to put it on your face? Or do you just go for it?
- Read previous blog:
The Perfect Brushes and Why To Steal Your Guy\'s Razor
- Read next blog:
You Can Create Gorgeous Highlights at Home -- I Swear!
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.
- cp96: i totally get where u are coming from but i still get suckered in every time.
- EricaF123: You've really opened my eye to the benefits of green tea. Thanks!
- MizzPink: I think it's cute BUT this is one trend I won't be doing.
People Style Watch