Natural Beauty from "The Hill"?
- Posted by Kristen on July 29, 2010 at 10:10AM
Breaking Political Beauty News: "The Hill," (not to be confused with the drama-ridden hills of Hollywood "The Hills"), if you're not aware, is the congressional daily newspaper in Washington D.C. that discusses important political business and lobbying, has decided to become the city's leading authority in natural beauty ... huh? Yup.
Sorta like "People" magazine's "Most Beautiful" list ("sorta" being my operative slang word), "The Hill" has come out with their own list of the "50 Most Beautiful People" in Washington D.C., -- just in case you care about the random beautiful people that call the nation's Capitol home. (See who we think has the best hair on the Hill.)
So who made the list? From political interns and staffers to State Representatives and Senators, this pretty committee shockingly includes people not working in public affairs (gasp!), but don't worry, they made the inner-beauty list by being vegans, animal lovers or Billy Joel fanatics.
While the list was made up of men and women, Democrats and Republicans (the top two are Republican women), there wasn't one Obama in sight. I personally want to know why a White House tour guide made the list when the first lady got left out --despite being praised from sea-to-shining-sea for her beauty and style since Barack's swearing in (see Michelle Obama's inaugural beauty secrets here).
Check out who made "The Hill' s 50 Most Beautiful People" list and tell me, do you want your local paper rounding up the prettiest of your city?
Underwhelmed by the male talent on "The Hill's" list? See which U.S. cities we think have the hottest men.
And is it just me, or does a city that creates its own "most beautiful" list sound like it should end up on this list of the vainest cities in America?
Want in on a little beauty discount secret? See how to get great deals and offers on beauty products here.
- Read previous blog:
Eat Your Way To a Younger-Looking Face With These Anti-Aging Skin Care Tips
- Read next blog:
Beauty Products I\'ve Been Going Steady With
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice