How cheap can a decent haircut cost? And how long can I really go between cuts??
- Posted by beth on December 2, 2008 at 05:16PM
After getting burned on some bad purchases (see worst concealers and 9 bad eyeliners), I'm suddenly feeling very, uhh, cheap. So while I'm saving a dollar here/there buying cheap-yet-awesome beauty products like these, I got to daydreaming about how I can save a LOT of money.
Two words for you: Skipping. Haircuts. Bad idea? How long can I go before people start talking smack about me? Or am I better off just going somewhere cheap? (Flowbee, anyone?)
Here's some more help to stretch those beauty dollars:
- lnsay_lana: Hey friends, to make your breast bigger, you should use a naturally exercise guide, it's very effect and safe without pill or surgery....
- RebeccaTurner: Exercises can be done to enlarge the breasts as well. It is the cheapest and most natural way to enlarge them. It does require a lot of...
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
People Style Watch