Bobbi Brown's Tip for Transitioning Makeup for Spring
- Posted by Kristen on September 18, 2008 at 09:44AM
I caught up with the lovely Bobbi Brown, above, backstage at the Tory Burch show during New York Fashion Week. I'm always amazed at how calm she is in the midst of all the craziness. Anyway, she said that the best way to transition your makeup look from fall to spring is to just add one new product. Instead of changing your whole look to follow a trend that you may not end up loving, it's best to invest in one product that you'll be able to wear over and over again. This spring, expect to see new shimmering shadows in gorgeous silver and gray hues and a new illuminating bronzer that's supposed to look great on fair skin tones. I can't wait to get my hands on the bronzer. With fair skin like mine, finding a light enough bronzer (that doesn't look like dirt) is tough.
- Read previous blog:
News Flash: Why Your Hair Products Aren\'t Working
- Read next blog:
Update: Julianne Moore, Burt\'s Bees Help Raise Bar for \"Natural\" Products
- gerrsbabe: I love green tea, but had no idea it was such a versatile beauty ingredient. I am going to have to stock up! Thanx...
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.
- cp96: i totally get where u are coming from but i still get suckered in every time.
People Style Watch