A New Way to Pick a Fragrance
- Posted by Sarah on October 7, 2008 at 04:38PM
Recently Charli and I met with the creators of boutique fragrance company Ajne, who have a pretty unique way of matching clients to their perfect scents.
Before we smelled anything, they had us take quizzes to determine our chakra levels. I was actually surprised to see that their quiz wasn't too different from the fragrance quiz I had written. It asked questions about our lives and determined which areas we were strong in and which could use a "fragrance boost."
The quiz was more accurate than I thought it would be (I do in fact over-analyze everything, which it easily spotted) but not 100 percent accurate. It was good enough though for them to recommend five perfumes for Charli and I to test. We each wound up with a scent that was perfect for us -- mine was Printemps -- and it was a much more pleasant experience than sniffing dozens of bottles at a department store, my usual method of testing.
You can buy their scents on their Web site or if you're ever in Carmel, Calif., check out their store for a more personalized experience.
Also, aren't the bottles (above) gorgeous?!
- Read previous blog:
Tom\'s of Maine is Looking for Heroes -- Know Any?
- Read next blog:
MAC Gold Fever Party, Andrew Andrew Hit Los Angeles
- myspadeal: This is very informative blog and i got very informative knowledge from this blog.
- EricaF123: I start at the top, thanks for the advice
- acne: I love my hairs because recently I have taken hair straightening. Now I have smooth and silky hairs.
- cp96: i totally get where u are coming from but i still get suckered in every time.
- EricaF123: You've really opened my eye to the benefits of green tea. Thanks!
People Style Watch