Beauty Dare: NYFW's Red Eye Makeup
Can our staffer rock Rodarte's red makeup without looking dangerously ill?
2. Using Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette, Allie applied Burnout, a shimmery rose, all over the lid, extending the color to Sarah's brows.
2. Allie added the shadow Liar, a shimmery mauve in the same palette, on top.
3. Allie smudged the same combination of shades of shadows along Sarah's lower lash line.
4. Then, she highlighted Sarah's tear ducts using a shimmery, cream-colored shadow.
5. Allie filled in Sarah's brows using a combination of wax and powder from Urban Decay Brow Box.
6. Then, she applied a light coat of mascara.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Hair
Health & Beauty