4 Prettiest Ways to Style Wet Hair
These wet hairstyles are so pretty (and easy!), your blow dryer just might start collecting dust
1. Create a deep center part from your forehead to the top of your crown using a wide-toothed comb. Then create a part from the top of your crown to the back of your ear on either side of your head. Clip these sections off to the side.
2. Divide the remaining back portion of your hair into two ponytails. Make sure these ponytails are as close together as possible so you can't see the part.
3. Next, twist each of your ponytails down through to the ends. Then wrap the ends around the elastic forming two small buns.
4. Unclip the front portion of your hair. Then, starting at the front of your hair, twist your hair back toward the buns you've created.
5. Once you reach the buns, continue twisting your hair down to the ends, then lay the twist over the top of your buns. Do the same thing to the other side, overlapping the other twist on top of your buns. Secure with bobby pins.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Headband Tuck