Best Short Haircuts for 2013
Long hair? Don't care. If you're thinking about getting a short haircut (or already have), we've found the best short haircuts and short hairstyles for 2013
1. Spritz damp hair with volumizing agent like Paul Mitchell Volumizing Spray, $20. Flip all of your hair upside down and blow dry to add volume.
2. Once it's dry, use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl all of your hair and leave out the ends for that not-so-perfect vibe. Pin up each curl to hold the shape.
3. Once your curls cool, take them down and spritz with spray gel. Use your hands to gently scrunch them for a tousled look.
4. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Sleek updo
- The Importance of Fashion and Sportswear Technology at the Olympics With Style Expert Avril Graham
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Stuns on the September Cover of UK Harper’s Bazaar for the Third Year Running! (Forum Buzz)
- Like Unicorns, Kylie Jenner’s Eyeshadow Palettes Came and Went, but a Restock Is on the Way