Stretches That Will Ditch Your Aches and Pains
Maybe you're sore from hitting the gym like a maniac. Or perhaps you're dealing with chronic pain you can't seem to shake. Here are 7 simple stretches that'll put an end to your aches and pains so that you can start the New Year feeling great
Try an easy spinal twistThis stretch will help your lower back pain as well, says Fowler. Here's how to do it:
• Lay flat on your back, bring both knees into your chest.
• Hold your left knee into your chest leaving your right leg straight on the floor.
• Take a deep breath and bring your bent knee across your body toward the opposite side of the mat. Keep your shoulder blades on the floor.
• Look over your left shoulder.
• Hold for 45 seconds.
• Bring both knees into your chest and repeat on the opposite side.
SEE NEXT PAGE: Close with child's pose