Posted by Total Beauty 03/01/12 at 01:57PM
1. Start by applying a volumizing mousse to wet hair and blow out with a large round brush.
2. Heat up a 3/4-inch curling iron.
3. Apply a heat protectant, like Pravana Keratin Fusion Thermal Insulator, $15.29, to dry hair.
4. Choose which side you'd like to part the hair on.
5. Curl the hair in small sections; curl under, going away from the part toward the nape of the neck, down toward the ear in small sections.
6. Let the hair cool completely and rake through the style with fingers to gently separate the curls.
7. Adjust the hair into the shape that is the most flattering for you.
8. Finish with a medium hold hairspray, such as Pravana Super Shape, $14.49.
People Style Watch