Posted by Total Beauty 02/13/12 at 12:01PM
1. Apply Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation (available in March).
2. Contour cheeks using Blush Subtil Palette in Nectar Lace #126 (available in July).
3. Mix two neutral shades of Color Design Eyeshadow in Vintage and Chic, $18, then apply it around your eyes.
4. Define eyes with Le Stylo Waterproof Eyeliner in Cafe, $22.50 and smudge it for a softer look.
5. Use one coat of Definicils Mascara in Brown, $26, for a natural look.
4. Finish with Rouge in Love Lipcolor in Lasting Kiss, $25, by using your finger to press the color onto your lips to pump up your natural lip color.