Tanceuticals CC Self Tanning Body Lotion

As low as

7 Worst Self-Tanners

Tanceuticals CC Self Tanning

Bought this off Amazon. I was impressed with the tanning part. As for as the smell, it was the worst smell of all the tanners I have tried. The smell got in my sheets and mattress. three weeks later I still get wiffs of it. I have read reviews on it and some say they think it might be old stuff from Amazon. Idk.
    terry_gaines | 1 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  0 of 0 people said helpful

Really Natural Results

I get the most beautiful, natural results from this self tanner. I also use their "Face" product and the overall effect is as if I had been laying out in the sun for hours! It smells really great too :)
    thebellflower | 3 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  1 of 1 people said helpful

• 9 Best Self-Tanners

Great, Natural Results!

I tried this because it was popular on YouTube (along with one other brand that will remain nameless). The results I got from this were amazing! I took my time applying the thin lotion and it blended in REALLY easily. I also loved that it dried within 5 minutes! It didn't get all over my sheets either. the coconut smell is to die for, but what I really liked was the natural-looking color I ha...read mored when I woke up the next day. It wasn't the darkest tan in the world, but it looked very natural and bronze, which is what I wanted. Tanceuticals is just the perfect self tanner :)
    AliciaMiles | 4 reviews

This review is:  Helpful  |  Not helpful  |  Inappropriate  |  4 of 4 people said helpful

Your Rating & Reviews